Cuban adj : of or relating to or characteristic of Cuba or the people of Cuba; "Cuban rum" n : a native or inhabitant of Cuba
- Rhymes: -uːbən
Proper nounen-proper noun s
- A person from Cuba or of Cuban descent.
a person from Cuba
- Of, from, or pertaining to Cuba, the Cuban people or the Cuban dialect.
of or pertaining to Cuba
Cuban may refer to:
- Things relating to Cuba, a country in the Caribbean
- Cubans, people inhabiting or originating from Cuba
- White Cuban
- Chinese Cuban
- Cuban American
- Cuban cigars, often referred to as "Cubans"
- Cuban Spanish, the dialect of Cuba
- Cuban exile, a person who left Cuba for political reasons, or a descendant thereof
- Cuban literature
- Cuban music
- Cuban cuisine